Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dollars $pent 4 Purposes Unkempt

Sept 2005 I've just moved back to San Jose and decided I needed to write

This is the Mojave, Serengheti, sahara dream-filled landscape of pictures and media/ your reality is so much different now/ captured between a lattes and a smoke/ grasp the filter for clairvoyant essences/ Down the caffeine river awaits a notion, a secret/ an important lesson to learn/ where are we? Where will this river take me? You can perceive equality but haven't reached it/ bagged up and caught the flu of society/ United States/ Separated by boundaries, sound waves pulse through my arteries/ calculated thoughts calm the system/ Input/Output Data Collectors and processes/ Recognised, categorized, & characterized/ Stereotypical egos flared against race/ racist races against whom? The fenced penitentary thugs, locos & hobos Boom polka music and where's my mocha BLAST/ my speakers tweakers looking for their beepers chemicals in the beakers and I'm still waiting for my next hit/ That's it aha That's it now the rhythm hits spits' em scattered concepts unravelling/ Why do we watch television? To be under educated for the time being/ I'm seeking a new way of doing things meditation soothes me/ Innocent lifes are at stake, but who cares? Kill, Abort, Demolish, astonishment, we are paying for it, but are we? Turn on a blind eye to something other than poverty, death, cruelty, insanity/ Propane instead of gasoline/ Fried-french potatoes fuel the innermost combustion. But ignorance pulls the wool/ I have no standardized test for common sense Dollars $pent for Purposes Unkempt

No comments:

Post a Comment