Monday, May 24, 2010

One Of My Poems

A New Flavor / written by Steffon Simms Jr.

I am the boy wonder and I wander around the town / Clownin around the circumference of my shadow light wish / My satellite dish picks up your frequency / Frequently instinctively stinging me stung / Startling my emotions rippling waves of emotional oceanal zones / I discovered a new taste / A taste of haste misplaced to this place / But brought to me by these two tulips/ these tulips/ these two lips are not daisies not roses / But two lips of fire and desire / A choir of sweet aroma coming to my senses / So whats the census for these pretenses / Mind boggling joggling thoughts / My wants and taunts are just behavioral tendencies / My tendon sees no light when its worked with in my body / Transformed into energy with a memory / That I walked this road before / But before I know whats in store / I explore / And instead of finding more / I relevate to realize my elevation / Clouds become my breath / And my mind has been blessed with a revelation / How can I understand / And with a simple plan / This becomes a dream that I never had / Never experienced and never met you / Lose your brilliance and quit the step this beat / Is it I /Is it I that must retreat / Spread the wings of sanity / Borrowing vain to entice my profanity / But tragically this magically equipped journey has no end / Circling like a gerbil ring running with the plot to turn the light off / But in spite of the right rub / My lamp loses my touch / Not to much but its quite enough / Like flying dove / returning home to recite this poem / Countless times spent / When nothingness becomes rhyme rent / So lets be friends like lesbians and pass the Bacardi / Not hardly noticing my money is dwindling / Like charging for moonshine sent largely .

No comments:

Post a Comment